To become a Congregation that ministers to the whole person through dynamic worship, teaching, healing and deliverance, preaching, Congregation planting, and Prayer Ministry.
To stand as a shining example of a Spirit-filled, Bible-believing congregation that effectively evangelizes to the lost, leading them into strong personal growth in their relationship with Yeshua.
- We are committed to equipping Believers through Biblical preaching of Abba Father’s Word.
- We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, planning, and execution of the ministries and activities of the congregation.
- We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use it in the building up of the body of Christ.
- We are committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, or whatever the case might be. We value diversity.
- We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation.
- We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all the ministries. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given spiritual gifts to the best of his or her ability.